cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Online message centre

In my online account there is a page for messages and documents. There are three unread messages and two unread documents. I am unable to read them as clicking the links does nothing. Is this normal?

The Nohelp Desk says I have already been emailed the messages which is true but it still begs the questions what do the documents contain and why bother having a list of messages that cannot be read?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @gavs82008 

Hi all,

I've been told that this should now be resloved. Can I ask you to have a look at report back? 

If you're still seeing problems I'll update the teams right away.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

They normally work, when i used them last.

i just tried opening and reading the two messages under My Broadband & Calls > Messages on my account and like you they don't actually open and nothing happens (only tried using MS Edge on my Tablet).

Will try my Dad's account with a different internet browser to see if i get the same issue (will report back later).

Otherwise @Simon-J the NowTV Community Manager will have to investigate this further.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Simon-J 

Must be a technical problem at NowTV's end where my Dad's messages and Documents can't be read using either MS Edge or Fire Fox on my Android Tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Pretty much the same with me. Tried using Firefox, Edge & Opera on a Windows 10 PC and an Amazon (semi-Android) tablet. Another thing that I am able to do is copy the individual message URLs into another window but that just brings up "Page not found".

The Help Desk appear to think this is normal but I'm not so sure. After providing all the relevant screenshots I got this back - 

"These messages would also have been sent to your email address, they are welcome emails you were sent after signing up.

I can see you have already finished setting up your account, so I presume you have received these already in your personal emails."

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Help Desk or whoever you contacted is wrong.

If you can't access your email messages or documents, then what's the point of having a Message section on your online NowTV Broadband account ?

Trust me this section used to work previously where i have opened plenty of emails and documents in the past and also referred NowTV forum members to this section on certain questions asked on the Community.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for confirming that I am right. That quote came from a case I raised with NowTV (help at nowtv dot com). They asked for screenshots and the quote was their reply to them. Not sure what I can do with it now as I haven't had anything back since I replied to them a couple of days ago.

Is @Simon-J  an employee that picks this sort of thing up?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes @Simon-J The NowTV Community Manager can look into this or pass it onto the relevant NowTV Dept to resolve / fix.

Hopefully he is in work next week before the Christmas break ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bumpty bump bump

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue. Cant open any messages in my message centre. Tried on different web browsers and both pc & phone. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bumpty bump bump