cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greatgrandparen
Advocate

One year old child played with box and remote at their home.

My small great grandchild got hold of the Now remote and box and I was charged £9.99, I haven’t used Now TV for several years because I don’t need it and can’t afford it. I would appreciate a refund please. No idea what he did he is one year old.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

What a gifted child!  Had you set PIN protection then this would not have happened. Help is at hand if you click here and then straight onto the green Chat online button near the top of the page. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

What a gifted child!  Had you set PIN protection then this would not have happened. Help is at hand if you click here and then straight onto the green Chat online button near the top of the page. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Greatgrandparen 

To follow up from @redchiz1 if your going to keep your account I’d highly recommend a payment PIN being added.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-pin-settings

Otherwise if you get your refund sorted, send an email to support and ask for the account to be closed. See below picture for the email address.

6D4D5F1B-193C-49F9-BA7A-2752C0253C13.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Greatgrandparen @redchiz1 @gavs82008 

Childs-play, wiring up a Now box. Literally, it seems 👶🧸😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.