cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

One year coming to an end

Hi Guys I am coming to the end of my first year - I have tried for days and days to speak to someone to find out if I will receive a price increase just paying £15.00 for broadband and phone does anyone know what the new price will be or should I just cancel ( if I can speak to someone and change?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find any changes of your Broadband & Telephone bill by going into My Account (person icon if using a smartphone) and then select Bills & Payments which should show your next up and coming payment for the next following month.

I would suspect there will be an increase, because the first year is an introductory discounted price.

I spoke to NowTV Broadband on behalf of my Sister who's Broadband was coming up to 12 months and managed to renegotiate a similar deal that she had previously.

Reading the posts on the forum the NowTV Broadband telephone helpline seems to be over stretched recently where people have been complaining about hanging on the telephone for up to an hour.

I haven't tried the Broadband telephone helpline in a while, but the average wait time i was experiencing was around 20 minutes.

Just keep trying the telephone number to call, where you may get a better deal talking over the phone rather than using their live chat web typing service.

Obviously if you can't get through look at an alternative provider and it will be at NowTV's loss for not answering the phone.

Should you go down the cancel route, then have a read of this NowTV help guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

Hope you get it sorted 😊.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find any changes of your Broadband & Telephone bill by going into My Account (person icon if using a smartphone) and then select Bills & Payments which should show your next up and coming payment for the next following month.

I would suspect there will be an increase, because the first year is an introductory discounted price.

I spoke to NowTV Broadband on behalf of my Sister who's Broadband was coming up to 12 months and managed to renegotiate a similar deal that she had previously.

Reading the posts on the forum the NowTV Broadband telephone helpline seems to be over stretched recently where people have been complaining about hanging on the telephone for up to an hour.

I haven't tried the Broadband telephone helpline in a while, but the average wait time i was experiencing was around 20 minutes.

Just keep trying the telephone number to call, where you may get a better deal talking over the phone rather than using their live chat web typing service.

Obviously if you can't get through look at an alternative provider and it will be at NowTV's loss for not answering the phone.

Should you go down the cancel route, then have a read of this NowTV help guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

Hope you get it sorted 😊.