cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer ending on 21st Sept

My offer with Now TV Sport ends on 21st Sept. Now want to increase by £8.50 a month. Has anyone successfully negotiated keeping their current pricing?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try cancelling the NOW Sports Membership to see if you are lucky to get a retention discounted offer.

When asked during the cancel process online say you can't afford it (the cant afford it was one of the options why you want to leave, where NOW have removed this on the online cancel request, use other and type can't afford paying full price).

Should you not get a retention offer, you may have to wait until after your Sports Membership has finished (maybe have to wait a week or two then see if NOW may possibly email you with a new offer or there may be a new offer under your online account Membership, which is not guaranteed).

Otherwise you could chance your arm and jump over to NOW live chat to see if they can offer you some sort of new Sports Deal.

My Sports Membership is coming to an end on the 13th of October and i am looking for something similar and i am also checking their website for any new Monthly Sports offers, where i can't afford the full price of £33.99 per month.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Honestly - and I hope I am not breaching any protocols here - but is anybody actually paying £33.99 a month for Sky Sports?

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Anyone not on an initial offer, in their first month of Sky Sports.

Anyone buying from Now who doesn’t know about the retention wheeze (and everyone talks about that, what they are not allowed to talk about is the [censored by decree] - see what I mean?)

Anyone buying Now via BT TV, who don’t do retention offers.

I thought I was going to have to buy a Sports Day pass to watch Emma Raducanu last night, but those wonderful folks at Channel 4 and Prime Video laid it on for free!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.