cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ORDERED WRONG PASS ! NO LIVE CHAT

Hi All . I have recently rejoined and was meant to purchase a 1 month pass but mistakingly bought a 1 year pass which i cannot afford. I saw on previous posts that you can obtain a refund via live chat but due to C19 there is no live chat. Where do i go to now?? i really cant afford to be missing the money . Thanks for the help in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I know this is a genuine mistake and not a complaint, but because live chat is shutdown due to the coronavirus crisis, then the only way i am currently aware of, if you have a TV pass issue is to complete the webform in this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I know this is a genuine mistake and not a complaint, but because live chat is shutdown due to the coronavirus crisis, then the only way i am currently aware of, if you have a TV pass issue is to complete the webform in this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue but now the livechats are inactive. There is no contact us slip and even complaints is not available. I don't want to complain I just need my incorrect voucher to be refunded. I cancelled it within 10 mins. when I realised I had ordered the wrong one but it says it is still active until the date that it would have been active up to if I had not cancelled the voucher. I don't have a HDV TV so the package is of no use to me. HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue but now the livechats are inactive. There is no contact us slip and even complaints is not available. I don't want to complain I just need my incorrect voucher to be refunded. I cancelled it within 10 mins. when I realised I had ordered the wrong one but it says it is still active until the date that it would have been active up to if I had not cancelled the voucher. I don't have a HDV TV so the package is of no use to me. HELP!