cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul4
Advocate

Re: Number of simultaneous NOW streams changing from July 2021?

Does this apply to the Sports membership too? I can only multi-stream if I pay an extra £5?

0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@starman73 

It requires Boost for 50FPS

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paul4 

The single stream applies for all memberships. If you want 3 streams then you have to get Boost.

0 Thanks
Paul4
Advocate

Don’t want three, was quite happy with the two (not a pop at you) for me and the boy.  It might only be another £5 on top of the the £34 I already pay for Sports membership but to me it’s just wrong.  Take away a benefit without reducing the price but then make you pay extra to get it back again.  Ok so you get more but I don’t want that more otherwise I would have paid for the Boost already.  Ah well, I’m rambling, looks like I won’t be watching any live sports anymore. Actually, Brucie Bonus, I can cancel my tv license now too 🙂

Thanks for the confirmation @gavs82008 

JamesD76
Mentor

I completely agree, we use the two devices and now will be forced to have a degraded service of just one device or fork out another £5! We don’t want all the other gumf just leave our service as it is 😡

0 Thanks
AlexB83
Scholar 2

@Paul4 

I have got sky sports through now tv for over 2 years and also have the entertainment and movies as well as boost. I think there was only one month where I paid full price for the entertainment pass and then that is it. It's so easy to get discounts etc 

starman73
Expert 3

I can have three separate accounts to get three streams.  

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

It's so easy to get discounts etc 

Agreed, currently looking at 100% discount 😂

Thing is I have 11 months of sports vouchers and now get half the streams.  Easy £55 for Now TV I guess.

0 Thanks