cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV wont let me cancel my passes

Hi,

I wish to cancel any existing passes on my account. I have followed the steps on the main help page but whenever I click on the 'Cancel Pass' button, the page simply refreshes and nothing happens.

I wish to remove all existing passes on my account without being charged for another month.

Oh, and the Live Chat function on this website does not work either.

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to contact NowTV to get this resolved, so it’s a bummer if Live Chat doesn’t work for that.

But as these are two things that don’t work for you, I wonder if you would have more luck with a different browser? I use Mozilla Firefox; what have you been using?

If you still have the issue though, work through this and see if you can take the email contact route-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried using two different internet browsers but I still seem to have the same issue.

Just waiting for the NowTV team to get back to me..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem.  Had the free monthly cinema pass and after two weeks they attempted to retrieve a payment from me, ridiculous and they are still trying before the free month ends.  Have tried to cancel and will not let me and online chat is useless as it doesn't work or times you out.  A nightmare won't make this mistake again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm starting to think this is all just a scam. I've lodged a complaint and if the situation isn't resolved, I'm going to have to take it further.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Lots of people see a conspiracy where there is really only a ######-up.

NowTV simply aren’t in the business of scamming people; a few quid at a time and dragging Sky down with them if they were found out doing that?

Does not compute....

Yes, they could do better at fixing things when they go wrong for people. Yes, they could make some of the T&Cs clearer, and the descriptions of how the service works.

But I have just told about the seventh lot of posters on here the whys and wherefores of Game of Thrones being taken off, when they could all have done the most minimal research and found the answers for themselves in current postings.

And I sure Live Chat is clogged up with people with the exact same question, who couldn’t be arsed to even post on here, as many have.

I expect NowTV do, or will, owe you the price of a couple of pints over this.

And I expect they will fix things for you when the firehose of Chat requests finally slows to its more usual volume again....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.