cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV thinks I have Sports Day Membership (I don't): error OVP_00100 and 20011

I watched the F1 a couple of weeks ago on the Sunday. I planned to do the same again today but when logging into nowtv.com to pay it told me I already had Sports Day Membership. However when I try to activate it in the app I see:

Viewing Stopped

Something's gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact Online Support Team. (Error code 20011) SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

When trying to view something in NowTV Player I see:

Oh no! Sometrhing's gone wrong.

Please try re-launching the content from the website. If the issue persists, please consult the Help Article below. Error code: OPV_00100

I have been unable to work out how to contact the billing/accounts team to resolve this, Please can someone point me at where on the website I can do that?

Thanks,

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem. It's happening on multiple devices so it looks like it's not a caching issue. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What devices are you using to watch? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @gavs82008 

The Android app, the website and the Xbox One app are all saying that I have an active day pass that's ready to use when there shouldn't be + I get the same error as @Anonymous User  when trying to stream Skysports on the Xbox One app/Android app.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to ask the daft question. 
Do you definitely don’t have a day membership or you do and you can’t activate it?

If it’s the latter the best way to activate the membership is to start a stream on your mobile then switch over.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Yeah I definitely shouldn't have an active day pass - the last payment that was made on my account was last week and I activated that pass on the same day.

I have tried to work around the problem but the site won't even let me add a Skysports pass to my basket with it thinking that I already have one.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That sounds totally weird! 

Jump onto live chat, could be a random glitch with the system or your account. Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android mobile.

I ended up making a new account so it's definitely server side. Would be nice if it's sorted for the next race.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Contact live chat from the post up thread and they should be able to sort out the account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV said that the previous membership had been activated but the system showed that it had not been used. Whatever that means!!

They had to manually cancel it.