Now tv

Spoiler
Now tv his been not work
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to the NowTV Broadband & Phone service or their TV pass streaming service ?

Can you give more information exactly what the problem is then maybe somebody on the forum can help or point you in some sort of direction.

If you have a NowTV streaming devices please advise what devices you have and any error messages showing up on your viewing screen.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to the NowTV Broadband & Phone service or their TV pass streaming service ?

Can you give more information exactly what the problem is then maybe somebody on the forum can help or point you in some sort of direction.

If you have a NowTV streaming devices please advise what devices you have and any error messages showing up on your viewing screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help my to now tv up on run again  I am miss it 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you lost the internet in your home ?

Or is it that the internet works fine, but you can't watch TV shows or movies on your streaming devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a NOWTV sports 10 month pass (streaming) what are NOWTV doing because there are no sports because of Covid19?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive lost my voucher code and cant get my pass to watch sky sports i paid 5.99 months pass