cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now has lost my order information

Hi, 

Has anyone had any issues with part of their account go missing?  So I ordered now Broadband and calls and they had to cancel my order because they could not transfer my number over from the post office  so they had to re do the order with a go-live date for this wed. I called them today as not received my hub. anyway guy I spoke to could not tell me if or when the hub was ordered as it turns out that there is an account issue so he has had to raise it with another team, so I called back, later on, to find out it could take 24-48 hrs to get my account information to have a look what is going on. I asked the question of  has this happened to everyone's account and was told only a few accounts. And that my information is safe!?

I would like to know what is going on and how this has happened? Has anyone had this

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Pezza

Your problem sounds strange, I mean, how can part of an account on a computer go missing?  For example, did someone delete some data out of your account, was it hacked or did some form of corruption get into NOW's system?

Whatever the cause it's highly unlikely that they'll tell you because it's "commercial in confidence" and "confidential" information, strictly for internal use only.

So you'll have to trust they'll quickly find and fix the problem while insuring that your, and everyone else's, data is indeed secure and well protected.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. So I've spoken to them today and they can see a bit more of my account and have told me that a router had been sent what they can't tell me is when. I am very alarmed that they don't seem over concerned by this. So now it's a waiting game to see when I'll get a router

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi again Pezza

Yeah, curiouser and curiouser (like in that nursery rhyme), they've sent out a router but don't know when, sounds dodgy.

Just make sure you don't get charged for the router if it does not turn up.

Also, as a safeguard, note the time, date and name of the person you spoke to at NOW concerning this router.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find this alarming. I am joining NOW and hope this sort of thing does not happen to me. It would be a disaster were I to lose my number because of a screwup such as this. All my hospital and medical appointments are confirmed over my landline number.