cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV pass

Ok so basically a while a go I bought a now tv stick I bought a pass couple days a go I signed in on the app on my tv and for some reason it was still asking me to buy a pass
I cancelled the pass but my money was still taken ... I can’t talk to anyone there’s no contact number to get to the live chat is a myth!! I’d like to either get the money back or get the pass up and running on my account cous I don’t know why it’s not working
1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to plug the Stick into your TV and go through the setup process, and then the Pass on the Stick will go onto your account. You may then have to go into your account and Redeem the Pass in My Account/Passes & Vouchers.

If you bought, separately, a physical pass, then you have to scratch off the coating on the code on the Pass, and type that in on the P&V page, somNowTV knows you bought a valid pass.

This should all be explained in the blurb with the Stick, or on the physical pass.

Have you done any or all of this?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.