cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV packages I didnt include and rude customer service

Really angry and disappointed. Chose Now Tv as I enjoy the f1 and wanted to watch it while at uni. NOW TV added a entertainment package I never used and when I tried to cancel my sky sports package at the end of the f1 season now tv have carried on charging me. I'm a uni student who has been having £40 taken out my account for the last 5 months (at least) without me knowing or using the service. Its drained my account so much I'm struggling for money to eat as I wasn't aware of the additional money coming out my account. When I tried talking to customer service online, as that is the only way I'm allowed to do it, they just stopped messaging when I mentioned getting some of the money back for the services I've been unknowingly paying for the last 5 months, they just stopped replying.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you cancelled your sports membership did you get an email confirmation saying it’s been cancelled?

As for the entertainment membership, is it possible you started a trial for this? Otherwise if I were you, I’d place a payment PIN on your account just to make sure. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

If you don’t want to deal with live chat, send customer services an email. Address is in my signature below. 

Unfortunately no-one here can help with refunds as we are all customers like yourself. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

NOW TV memberships are payable on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time subject to that. Special offers will revert to full price after the period advised. You do need to keep an eye on it course, both in your NOW account and in your payment account. Have you completed all the cancellations now?