cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV account number

I am trying to submit a missing cashback claim with Topcashback and their customer service dept says they need my Now TV account number. How do I find this? It is not on the email I received when I first became a Now TV member, nor is it listed anywhere when I log into the My Account section and download a bill. There is no way for me to contact Now TV currently either. Can anyone please help? Thank you. 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No help to you I'm afraid, but I have exactly the same problem.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Never done a cash back myself and don't know the procedure involved, but if you are referring to NowTV Broadband then according to this link thread below your Broadband account number is the NowTV order number reference.

Where i am assuming your NowTV Broadband account number is on your email receipt when you ordered NowTV Broadband.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-and-Vouchers-Broadband/Order-number/m-p/482387 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much for answering. In my particular case I am referring to a
monthly NowTV pass. No identifier on the order acknowledgement or anywhere
on my online account.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't think i have ever seen a reference or order number with regards to TV Passes on my account (though i have never checked to be honest).

Unless somebody else knows the answer where to look if it exists.

Perhaps drop NowTV an email using the email address on this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is an account number under My Account > Personal Details whilst logged in on here.

Don't know if that's the information you are after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, thanks for your help @schnapps 

It was indeed a TV pass that I have. After posting on here, I actually managed to find a live chat option. Had one false start when the advisor cut me off (but accident, I hope 🤔) but then the second person I got through to was able to provide my account number. 

Hope you manage to get yours sorted too @Anonymous User 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I might have misread your question where i assumed you was seeking an order number.

Have you checked under My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not have my order email as it was 3 years ago - just assumed account number would be on my bills

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Replied to the thread you started.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Account-number/m-p/589112#M20282

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help