cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sky Sports Month Pass disappeared from my available passes?

Hi guys, need some help. Couldn’t find Live Chat so decided to post here. 

In around February/March I was provided with a Sky Sports Mobile Pass from Sweatcoin, but couldn’t apply to my account because I was on the “4 months Sky Sports Mobile for £4” offer which I am still on and runs out next month in June. I tried via Live Chat to ask them to automatically apply the free month I had on top of the current Sky Sports Mobile offer once that runs out, which they said that they unfortunately couldn’t do but I was given a Sky Sports Mobile Pass code. 

Seeing as it was June I enquired about the possibility of watching the Cricket World Cup, but it’s only on Sky Sports Cricket which is not covered by the Sky Sports Mobile Pass. The Live Chat operator then gave me a Sky Sports Month Pass with the Sky Sports Cricket channel automatically placed on my account ready to use for June. Regularly checking my account and vouchers available during the forthcoming months I see the Pass available to use. 

Checking my account today I see that the Sky Sports Month Pass has ben removed, no emails or notifications telling me why, even though Live Chat provided me with the pass to watch the Cricket World Cup clearly out of goodwill. Help please.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just cheked the Now TV Sky Sports Mobile Pass code that was provided to me by Live Chat during the same conversation (since I am now in the final month of the “£4 for 4 Months Sky Sports Mobile” and able to apply another voucher code) and it’s not registering the voucher code on my account.