cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Boost

I've just noticed I've been paying an extra £2 a month since August for Now TV Boost. I don't remember ever signing up to or agreeing to this so not sure how this happened. My biggest TV is only 32" so not exactly cinematic.   It also says I can view from 4 different devices at the same time but as there is only 2 of us this is not something we need, we use a maximum of 2 at a time and that's pretty rare.  I'm also not clear how many devices I can watch from without Boost,  I can't seem to find this info anywhere.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been paying for services they haven't signed up for and what NOW TVs response is.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All the information on boost in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI it has never been 4 devices streamed at once. Since July NOW reduced the number of streams without boost from 2 to 1.

With boost you get 3 devices at once.

Also with boost you don’t get third party adverts.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I too have been being ripped off £2 without any notification.against the direct debit laws.I want my money refunded.con merchants

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you want a refund you’ll have to speak to staff as this is a customer to customer forum.

Make sure you click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spent an hour on live chat and achieved absolutely nothing.there useless con merchants,ripping people off.it's against the direct debit laws.scum I'd say

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User you don't have a direct debit. Now use Continuous Payment Authorities and unless you cancel your memberships they are entitled to keep taking the money.