cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oxfordmark
Mentor

Now Boost

Hello

I am with TalkTalk and have taken out a Now Sports package, which comes with a Boost membership, does this mean I can watch on more than 1 device? On my account it says to watch on more than 1 device i need to add Boost, is this just a generic message, even thought i may have it?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @oxfordmark 

If you have NOW Boost you should be able to watch on three devices at the same time.

Should you not be getting this, then maybe on your main playback devices try signing out and back in again.

Should you be still getting no joy, get in touch with the TalkTalk help support team.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-NOW/ta-p/2457383 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @oxfordmark 

Have you also double checked on your TalkTalk online account that the NOW free Boost offer was activated with the NOW Sports package with TalkTalk? 

Also double check the login details are the same on your TalkTalk NOW account with all your playback devices via the NOW App under the My Account that you intend to watch NOW Sky Sports on.

If going around in circles get in touch with TalkTalk to see that they added the NOW Boost to your account.

Because I don't subscribe to TalkTalk myself I don't know how this free NOW Boost offer is activated on TalkTalk customers accounts.

oxfordmark
Mentor

Hello

My Now TV account shows:

Your membership

Sports Membership

Purchased via Talk Talk

Boost Membership

Purchased via Talk Talk
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @oxfordmark 

If none of my suggestions helps, then get in touch with TalkTalk help support Team if you are not able to watch NOW Sports on up to three supported playback devices at the same time.

Out of curiosity when you use the NOW App on your TalkTalk box and start watching live Sky Sports when you press the info button on the remote (give it around 25 seconds or so to ramp up the picture before pressing the info button) does it display a figure in the top right corner of the screen around the 8000 mark which would denote 1080p Boost or is the figure around 4800 ?