cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not receiving change of password email

I am not receiving the change of password email when I send a request?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same trouble and there is no one to talk to I have tried over 20 Times still nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. My account has been compromised and someone has been using my credit card to pay for passes and I can't contact anyone about it or change my password. So angry. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Have tried numerous times at various times of the day but all without success.  Wake up NOWTV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just adding another name to the list of people who aren't getting an email when clicking through the reset password process. In my case, I've actually forgotten my password, so as it stands I can't sign into my account whatsoever and I'm essentially paying for nothing (I'm currently using a different email address in order to write this message and try to get some answers).

I've tried multiple times with multiple browsers on multiple devices and there's absolutely no sign of the password reset email coming through to my inbox, junk folder or anywhere else. A solution would be much appreciated!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried for two days can get a email to reset my password after they kicked me out cant cancell anthing either what is ment to happen now