cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not receiving a password reset e-mail

I have requested to reset my password (I haven't forgotten it, I just want to change it) but I am not receiving an e-mail to my registered e-mail address.

I have also tried to change my e-mail address to a different one and then requesting a password reset link but not getting anything to my updated e-mail address either. I have checked spam and trash folders and there is nothing from Now TV.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having similar issues myself except i had received email saying its rest but when using new password it tells me its not my password .. for this to happen 5x. Finally sorted all that and now when switching on nowtv its giving me a code that i need add in nowtv.com/tv except there's no where to put the code.. why is there no one to talk to and ask questions .. so frustrating i have 2 packages unusable until this is resolved
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a UK customer and not from the Republic of Ireland.

Then try this link below where to enter the six digit code that you see on your television screen.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for replying .. Does this link work for you? i get white screen only
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep the link works for me, here's a screen shot of it.

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-32-23.png

Maybe try a different internet browser with your ad blocking software disabled or try your browser in a Private window or incognito mode.

If that fails have you got another device such has a smartphone or tablet ?

If you are based in the Republic of Ireland my previous link will not work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks yes it was the search engine gone back to an old favourite firefox. Thanks for your help can not believe I had this issue for days and was so easily resolved .. thank you again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My nowtv is on my xbox how would I do this