cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Caroline8

Not letting me sign into my account?

Not able to sign into my account anyone know why? I've changed password and still can't get signed in 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
6 Replies
TimBrighton
Advocate

Re: Not letting me sign into my account?

Same problem here. I'm thinking the service is down. Now TV - is there any news on this?

Maz12
Advocate

I can’t sign into my account and need to subscribe to sky sports for a Christmas pressie!! So annoying 

Maz12
Advocate

I telephoned customer services. They said there might be a problem with the website. I hope it’s sorted soon. Have family round to watch Sky one later 🤞☹️

RT1981
Advocate

Same here, unable to log onto Mobile App on Pixel 3 so can't watch anything. Great

0 Thanks
Mikeyb1

Same here on PS4. Pants.

0 Thanks
noeyedeer
Scholar

I was watching The Good Life and suddenly it all went kaput, "Oops something has gone wrong". When i went back to it, it tried to make me buy a new pass. Bit confusing, because thinking about it i think my pass may run out today. It can't have long left. I have a 3 month pass that i haven't activated yet. So i thought that was the problem. But then i tried to log in to my account on my PC, "oops something has gone wrong". Now i'm getting something like "sorry we can't sign you in". It makes a change from all the weird colour pages that keep popping up randomly during watching stuff, i suppose. Not really bothered, i hate The Good Life anyway. Maybe Tom and whatever her name is have finally sent Now TV into the afterlife. 

Not much point phoning customer services, i don't think Sky even have their phone number. More chance of a random person in the street being told what's happening!

0 Thanks