cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not getting entertainment package which I set up but on on TV

I have asked for 7 day trial on entertainment package only but I am getting sky cinema instead ! The passes say that I have entertainment but not able to get into it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a Youview box by any chance which only currently supports NowTV movies only ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a Youview box by any chance which only currently supports NowTV movies only ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Thank you yes I have talk talk box I will try turning that off see what happens thanks again 👍
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Turning the power off to your TalkTalk Youview box will make no difference.

The Youview boxes don't currently provide NowTV Entertainment on the NowTV App.

You will need to use a different device to watch your 7 day entertainment trial on, have a read of this link on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for help I will just use sky cinema otherwise TV will not work !! But thank you info ., I sent numerous message to NOW tv but no answers ! At least I know now 

thank you !!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also make sure you cancel your 7 day free entertainment trial fully by following the approx 4 steps on screen until you see the green thumbs up cancelled message and when going back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, you should see a red cancelled note next to your entertainment pass.

i would cancel the entertainment trial straight away where you will still get the full seven days if you have another device to watch the entertainment trial with.

This doesn't help you in the short term but BT & NowTV have come to a cross supply agreement where NowTV Entertainment will be added to the Youview boxes.

There is no official confirmed date yet, where last i heard it was sometime 2019 and it is still not clear if the agreement covers BT Boxes only or covers the complete Youview platform including Talk Talk and Youview Retail boxes as well.