cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Non existent pass

I have no current passes and have never had a kids pass, only ever used the sky cinema and occasionally sky sports. Tried to sign up to an offer for 3 passes, cinema, entertainment and kids only to be told I could notnqualify for the offero as I had  an active pass ! Logged in for the first time in many months to see that apparently I had a kids pass but had at some time allegedly cancelled it but that I could continue watching until 19th January 2019. Checked the bank account and thankfully there are no payments going out to now TV. Question remains, how can it say I have an active pass ( that I have never had) and yet get blocked from what seems a good offer ? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Winter Warmer deal for £11.99 is for new customers only who follows and creates a new nowtv account by clicking on the link on the nowtv offers website.

Because you have already a nowtv account (irrespective of any active passes or not) unfortunately the offer will not work Smiley Sad

I tend to keep one eye here on the forum and another eye over on the HotUKDeals website for any nowtv offers for existing customers.

Hoping NowTV have a January Sales offer on their website for existing customers ?