cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No stock

Out of stock sky cinema pass When will this be back in stock?
5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

What do you mean out of stock pass? Are you trying a buy on a website or in a store?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I mean on geekzone i get free now tv sky cinema pass for when i earn 500 points but when i go to claim one it is always out of stock on the geekzone site
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User try Argos or Tesco. They will be same price as on here for the gift cards.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am guessing you work for a retailer? @Karl-F can you help with this?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, Sports and cinema show Out of Stock. It also claims I have reached my limit of 3 per month???

I understand there have been some issues with the Entertainment passes, is it the same for Cinema?