cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No service at 02 22 am

My internet completely vanished at 2 22 am. All lights on hub are on and connection check via now tv box states wired connection is fine but no internet. I have checked my billing date which is the 25th feb thus its not due to non payment. The whole reason i left my previous supplier (after being successful with the telecommunications ombudsman) was for this exact reason!! Due to my situation i dont sleep very well so a consistent internet connection is vital so i hope this is resolved promptly and im not going to have to go through the complaints procedure once again with now tv broadband 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UPDATE: After no service for 50 mins out of nowhere it reappeared. Now im not tech savvy but a friend told me that Sky broadband ceased internet service for 30 mins regularly without apology or explanation. Im afraid to say given who owns Now tv if this begins to occur i WILL take my account elsewhere especially if im left in this situation with no access to support from now tv. It seems despite my being the consumer and paying for an unlimited service this can be affected without either explanation or solution ... poor poor poor