cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No membership but being charged monthly?

Hi there I have looked at all ways to cancel a membership but it keeps saying I have no membership? 
I have been charged for over a year ??

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Do you remember how you took out the membership? 
If it wasn’t directly from the website then it would be through a third party source such as Google Play, iTunes, Amazon etc.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

AAMOI, what’s the reference on these payments? Now something, or Sky something, or something a whole lot different?

How much are you being charged? And is it one payment per month, or several, on consecutive days?

That will narrow it down to what type of membership(s) we are looking at. Tell us the amount, and we can probably tell you which membership(s) it is for.

Once you know, then setup a payment PIN on your account, and then try to access a programme on each of those memberships in turn.

If one is a membership you are paying for via a third party, then it will simply let you watch.

But if not, it will either offer you a free trial, if you have never used that membership before, or it will ask for your Payment PIN. Do not take the free trial, and do not give your Payment PIN, and exit out.

If you find that you have a third party subscription, you will have to try each third party source you might have used, in turn, looking for it.

If not, though, then you probably have a membership on a different account. Use this link:-https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account
to try and find it.

If all else fails, though, contact your bank and ask them to block the CPA (Continuous Payment Authority, roughly the Credit/Debit card equivalent of a Direct Debit) that this payment is being charged against. 

Don’t let the bank tell you they can’t or won’t; they can, and they must, at your request. Tell them that from me if they argue.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.