cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John6

No house number

How do I sign up without a house number.

I live in a home with only a name. The card payment method demands a number. Tried 0 but obviously doesn’t match so is declining.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @John6 

Try 000, full stop or underscore.

JimS
Mentor

Same problem. This is appalling. Did you ever solve it? And no...we cant randomly add extra numbers to our address @schnapps ... that creates a fraudulent looking transaction on our card and that gets blocked too

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JimS 

You're best to speak with staff via live chat. Make sure to use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/change-my-account-details

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JimS 

It was NOW customer support who firstly suggested trying 000 to this forum member on the link below which worked for them, which I have since mentioned on a couple of other threads to try based on the workaround in this other thread in the link.

I am sure there was other threads also, where a couple of customers had success with using 000.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/updating-card-details-billing-address/m-p/529713 

Best to contact NOW customer support on how this can get fixed.

SimonC
Advocate

I've had exactly the same issue. tried 000, -, . and every other suggestion. Spoke with Now TV representative who said he'd never heard of this issue and kept asking if I had sufficient funds in bank?!!! I said it is a known issue and the problem is that the address entered has to exaclty match the address you bank has or the payment gets declined. He kept saying it wasn't and asked 3 times if my bank account had the required £15 in it which is pretty insulting.

It's an obvious flaw in their sign up process. Means they won't be getting my money any time soon......

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SimonC 

Are you doing TV streaming? If so you could try using PayPal as that’s how I pay for NOW

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help