Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No devices registered Help please

Hi everyone 

Can anyone tell me whats going on.

I have 5 devices already on my account and have had them for a few years now and they all use to show in my devices on my account.

Now i haven't logged on for some time now But i bought my daughter a new box for Christmas as hers is playing up. Now i logged on this morning and no devices are showing.

I've checked every box and they all say they are logged into my account, ive even logged them out and logged back in again but still nothing

I dont want to activate the new box till this is resolved at it has 4 passes with it and i dont want to waste them.

Thanks in advance for any advice 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like a glitch on your account to me.

I have just gone to My Account > Devices section on here and everything looks correct to me for my allocated six devices.

I know there was an issue recently with the full blown Roku players which prevented them playing which you needed to delete them from your registered device list and then start watching again to clear the message on the Roku players, though this is a different issue you seem to be encountering.

Your only option might be live chat so they can look into your account in more detail, where they may have to reset all your devices ( which doesn't effect your purchased passes on your account).

Then they will ask you to play some nowtv content on your previous registered devices which usually in normal circumstances will automatically re add back the devices on your account list.

Should you wish to contact live chat, use this link below and click on the small blue arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to bring up the chat button on your screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much I will give that ago.

I did have a thought what might be contributing the bank card registered to my account has expired would this cause any issues ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt the expired bank card would effect your registered device list, but obviously would effect using their streaming service.

Perhaps update your bank card first to see if that makes any difference before contacting live chat.