cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Movies pass showing but I have paid for it????

I have updated a pass for my entertainment package via iPad and this is showing via the app and on smart tv, however I have also updated my movies pass (4 months) but this was via PC and this only shows when I log into my account on the PC and is not showing on smart tv or app. I have signed into both systems using the same email and password.......... Anyone any ideas why the movies pass would not appear to be showing on iPad/smart tv? Don't really want to have to lose 4 months....

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Although you are sure you've logged in with the same details, it's worth double checking as people often make a mistake, it's easy to do.

On the website, check you can see your movies pass active on your My Passes page, then go to your My Account > Account Details page

http://account.nowtv.com/account-details

and check what username you are logged in as.

Then on your iPad open up the NOW TV app and go to the My Account screen from the menu and check the username there (right at the bottom). If they don't match, you've applied the movies pass to a different account.

If so, try popping onto live chat and seeing if they can cancel the movies pass and issue a new voucher for you to apply to the right account. No promises but they may be able to. If not you'll need to keep logging in from one account to the other.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im showing the same on my account, been paying the monthly subscription now for years and now apparently i do not have the cinema pass despite a bill for its monthly refresher not 2 days ago, unacceptable. Xbox one and pc not letting me view anything without paying for another subscription or pass, if i have to pay more i will end this service and Subscription!!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If your pass is active and you've been paying for it we would of course not expect you to pay again. Can you let us know if this issue is still happening for you? If so we'll look into it for you ASAP.

To speak to someone right away your best bet is to hop on to live chat as per @SeeMoreDigital's advice.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the service still says i have no passes despite very bloody obviously charging me for it, i have been patient while you have fondled about with technical issues but bottom line i am paying for a service from you that i am not receiving. i have no passes and so no access to any active services from you despite paying my monthly movies pass bill, you have failed to do a damned thing in my eyes to fix this and so if i dont have this corrected and a reimbursement or discount for the now 2 weeks of f*** all that i have paid for off you then you will loose my custom permanently to your competitors, which last i checked, once paying for service F***ing well Deliver it!!!! you have 48 hours starting 24/10/2016.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and/or old passes and purchase history).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name or email address) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

This kind of thing happens all the time Smiley Surprised If you get really stuck, I suggest you contact 'Live Chat'....

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lovely and sound arguement and all that but i`m afraid the account stands correct with direct access to the pass bill and a single link over from it to my passes shows very obviously my complete lack of a pass, my now tv box has never needed change to any settings as it has always been logging in automatically on the same settings, the app on my xbox also is clearly logged in on the correct account also, select any films however and immediatly i am asked to once again buy a pass to access it. my account names and passwords for all things are completely different their is no confusion, i am billed but not supplied...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...my account names and passwords for all things are completely different their is no confusion, i am billed but not supplied...

Hi again @Anonymous User,

As I mentioned above. You really need to contact a NOW TV representitive about your issue, either via 'Live Chat' or 'Email'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive got the same problem, its happended without me doing anything to my account settings. Is this a commona fault with NOW TV, charging for something which cant be accessed? I am awaiting for a response from the help line people.