cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Confirmation Email

Just signed up for NOW TV broadband. I put in all my details including card details, home address, e-mail adress and when I want the broadband to go online however I haven't received any confirmation email. I checked my spam folder, nothing is there either. 

Please help. Is there a number I can call?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here with the details you used when signing up to the broadband deal does it show the order being processed ?

Also, under My Account > Message Centre is there any emails shown ?

If not your best bet is to contact live chat from the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply,

Unfortunately I can't see any details in either of these. It says ;

"You won’t be able to see it here, but dig out the email confirmation we sent you and you’ll find a tracking link. Just click on the link from your email, to check the progress of your order." in Orders and Appointments

and just "View my bills & payments / Payment details" in Message Centre. 

Does this mean the order didn't go through and I try again? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds like to me if you only ever used one email address and account with nowtv.

However, just in case of avoiding a duplicate order on their system, i would suggest you speak to nowtv live chat for them to double check on their system, before you try ordering the nowtv broadband deal online once again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is wrong with this company? I have the same problem. Booked an installation online and paid for it. No confirmation received. Wasted several hours trying to communicate with the company. Online chat does not work. I will cancel as soon as I can as obviously in a complete mess.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a problem when signing up online and received a prompt asking me to phone them and a number, I completed sign up on the phone. 

I didn't receive any confirmation of order email but I did receive an email asking me to finish setting up my online account and saw the order was there.

Phone number I was given for their customer services was 0330 0412492 😉