cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Anytime Calls Included?

So, I've just signed up online to Now Phone & Broadband and Anytime Calls for the first 12 months were included as part of the deal. It's very clear that this is the case. I then looked at my online account and there's no mention of anytime calls. In fact, my online account states, "Pay as you use calls", which is not what I signed up for. I've just called customer services, who confirmed that the account is set up on a 'pay as you use basis', but who told me to just call back when the switch takes place and they can activate the anytime calls on the account. Is this normal? Surely, if I've signed up on one basis, this should be reflected in the order confirmation and the online account? I don't really want to be calling up when the switch takes place only for someone to say that I'm not part of the free anytime calls deal. Can anyone offer and advice or experience with this. I'm minded to call up and cancel, because it actually seems like a very strange way of starting off a phone and broadband switch.

0 REPLIES 0