cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New pass not showing in MY Passes.

As my entertainment pass runs out in 13 days on the 9th Nov. I entered a new voucher number for a 2 month pass. It said this would take me up to 9th January so I hit apply voucher. Went back to my Passes and it is not showing and says I will be charged £8.99 on 9th of November. Really can`t understand this as the `apply voucher` part has gone so I can`t put the code in again. Tried live chat but noone would answer. Any help anyone? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same has happened to me. Bought a 2 month entertainment gift card, applied it to my account about a week before my first £8.99 monthly payment was due (26/10), once I'd entered the code, it said next payment due 26/12. Then I see on my credit card statement, they've debited me 8.99 on the 26/10. What's going on? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me today. When I applied the vowcher, it all seemed to be fine. Showed the new date as 22nd December. But now it has gone back to payment due 22nd November. I've never had this problem before, and as you say, Online Chat does'nt seem to work.

It would be nice if it could be sorted, otherwise I will just cancel my subscription.

James

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

With regards to live chat try this link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath "How to Get in Touch" .

Should live chat not load or open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge browser works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
7 unsuccessful live chats. Each getting supposedly cut off through poor connection (really?).
On the 8th, after rummaging through the bin to find the gift card and giving them the code, they reactivated it, so I've got the missing 2 months back which they claimed hadn't been activated.
Not sure if I can be arsed to try and get the 8.99 back they took this month. Just wasted 2 hours of my life.
I'm almost tempted to go back to sky! Maybe that's all part of the plan.