cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New NOW account

Signed up and subscribed so I could watch Mare of Easttown 

happy to pay 9.99 a month but see an additional 4.99 has also been charged which I haven’t requested, anyone know what this is? How do I go about a refund and if I unsubscribe / cancel my membership will I still get to watch until the next ‘’due’’ date 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wonderful thank you for swift reply, I’ll take your advise and action straight away

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 4.99 is for for hayu - never heard of it 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Complain to customerservices @ nowtv.com (omitting the spaces) and if you haven’t watched Hayu (a ‘lifestyle’ channel, I am told) - they can check if this has been unwatched by you - you should get the £4.99 refunded.

And yes, you can Cancel both memberships - and you certainly should cancel Hayu - right now if you wish, and still watch Entertainment until your month expires.

When you start a cancel, you will likely get a discount offered for continuing instead, which you may want to consider for Entertainment.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wonderful thank you for swift reply, I’ll take your advise and action straight away
RoyB
Legend

Thanks @Anonymous User but you are supposed to mark my post as the solution, if it is 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.