cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Account Broken

I tried to sign up yesterday. It crashed on submit but I found I could sign into the account, just not do anything when I got there (both through PC and the black box).

I've thought about doing another one but the free trials seem to have disappeared and the sign-up page just links back to itself.

It might just be bad timing on my part, hitting the system when things were changing due to the price hike, but it doesn't inspire any confidence and I wish I hadn't given my credit card details.

I was only really signing up to be able to watch tonight's football, looks like my money will be better spent in the pub.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update...

I can now see passes and have been invited to start free trials. However, it wants me to update payment details (previous worries unwarranted as it looks like they didn't save them)...but there's no save button - only lots of errors in the console when confirming address.

Do they never test anything?

I'll try again later, maybe more will have been fixed by then.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a games console, but what happens when you go to the NowTV website on here with a PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone internet browser and under My Account > Personal Details update your payment details from there instead of using your console ?

MS Edge and Fire Fox works for me when i have updated my card and personal details in the past on my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Final update...

It looks like they're sorted it out. The payment journey is more like it was yesterday when I signed up and is now working. I started one of the free trials and that worked so I've bought my week's Sports pass and that's now up and running as well.

@schnapps  Thanks for trying to help but it was purely at their end and they've now resolved it. 

PS I don't have a games console either and after moment of confusion now understand why you thought I did,  different kind of console entirely. Ta