Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to speak to somebody

I set up an account for a property I rent out. however I need to change the payment card. I can not remember the email address I used to set it up?


Now I have no broadband.

1 Reply
Legend 5
Legend 5


Give the team a call.

How to submit your complaint:

  • Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help