cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need Street Address for NowTV to Port Number to VOIP

I am going to be switching over my landline number from PSTN managed by NowTV to VOIP managed by Sipgate.

For this I need to fill out a Certificate of Authentication to give Sipgate written permission to request from NowTV permission to transfer my PSTN landline number over to their VOIP service.

For this I need a street address for nowTV as the process is done via the standard mail.

I have found this address for NowTV on the internet.

NowTV Head Office

The Hub 1st Floor

Grant Way

Isleworth

TW7 5QD

Is this the correct address or is there a better address for NowTV?

I tried telephoning NowTV's customer service who was utterly useless who said there is no street address for nowTV at all. When telling them I need a street address to do this switch, the response was basically tough luck. 

To change over your line from PSTN to VOIP you need to fill out this form that requires a street address for your current provider. Can someone help me here. Or should I just use that above address?

You cannot say to someone we won't let you switch away from us by not giving out the required information.

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User as per the complaints and privacy sections, that is the correct address for NowTV's head office.