It says no does not exist when I ring it 

How can I get it back 

It is still in the pool how can I get NOWTV to help me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does a different phone number show if you ring from your landline telephone to your mobile phone display ?

When you received the nowtv email order confirmation did it mention on the email that you will be on the same telephone number when switching to NowTV ?

If you was on Sky broadband and telephone package before switching to NowTV check that your Sky Shield on your old Sky account is not blocking your landline telephone number.

If still no luck, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click on the drop down arrow below the broadband and telephone live date where you will see a telephone number to call for further assistance & help. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does a different phone number show if you ring from your landline telephone to your mobile phone display ?

When you received the nowtv email order confirmation did it mention on the email that you will be on the same telephone number when switching to NowTV ?

If you was on Sky broadband and telephone package before switching to NowTV check that your Sky Shield on your old Sky account is not blocking your landline telephone number.

If still no luck, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click on the drop down arrow below the broadband and telephone live date where you will see a telephone number to call for further assistance & help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it is a different number when I ring my old number it says this number
does not exist I need to get NOWTV to contact openreach
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did contact NOWTV today they said impossible but online is simply a question of the, ringing openreaxh how can I get them to help ,me 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's showing on your email order confirmation that you have kept the same landline telephone number that you had for 18 years where you should be able to find the copy of the nowtv email by going to My Account > Message Centre on here.

Then phone the nowtv broadband team again and ask them to arrange for BT Openreach to look into this further. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are saying that I did not fill in the form and tick a box

Hoewever the whole form did not work I could not enter many fields including my address I asked for help 

NowTv are denying the calls yet I made several. 

Openreach have it and have told me to get Now tv to contact them 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Hopefully somebody from the NowTV Forum Team will pick up your post from here and will offer you some further assistance.

Goodluck in getting this sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have had my landline number changed without being asked (I indicated I wanted to keep my old number) how do I get my old number back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They were useless in the end I had to go back to BT I made them refund me
and BT gave me my line back

It depends where it is if it has gone back to BT then you can get it is a
limbo period of 2-3 months before they give it out