cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IMJ84
Advocate

NOW TV via BT account on other devices

I have just signed up for BT TV, including a NOW TV Entertainment membership and the NOW Boost for HD. When I log in to my NOW account I can see these appearing in my account as I would expect. However, when I try to activate NOW on my LG TV by going to nowtv.com/lg, it asks me to sign up for a membership package, even though I'm logged in. Why is this happening?

I've only just signed up for BT and am waiting to receive my box, but as far as I'm aware I should be able to watch NOW on other devices immediately? Or do I have to wait until my activation date for the rest of my BT package?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @IMJ84

Not familiar with BT TV and its account activation process on NOW, where there might be a one time code that you use from BT TV to trigger the NOW account.

Perhaps try the BT TV Community forum.

Normally to log into the NOW App on your LG TV Smart TV instead of going to the link mentioned, close the link and where you see the gear wheel icon symbol top right of the NOW App screen click on it and there should be somewhere to sign in with your BT TV or NOW login credentials.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @IMJ84

Not familiar with BT TV and its account activation process on NOW, where there might be a one time code that you use from BT TV to trigger the NOW account.

Perhaps try the BT TV Community forum.

Normally to log into the NOW App on your LG TV Smart TV instead of going to the link mentioned, close the link and where you see the gear wheel icon symbol top right of the NOW App screen click on it and there should be somewhere to sign in with your BT TV or NOW login credentials.

IMJ84
Advocate

Thanks, that worked!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @IMJ84 

Here's a BT TV helpline telephone number on the link below if you are going around in circles.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-bt