cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Smart Stick Adding Passes

I previously only used Now TV (Sports) passes on my computer but now I have a NOW TV Smart Stick with a pre loaded one month Sports Pass. I have seen from other posts how to set this up to work with my TV. After this month expires can I buy and use more one off passes and add them as I used to do through my account on my computer but now be able to watch content on my TV using the same account and pass with my NOW TV Smart Stick, as well as also watching on my computer? In other words will the same pass now enable me to watch on TV and/or Computer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a single nowtv account you can have six registered devices linked to it and watch two streams at the same time (Boost Pass you get a further additional stream).

So yes you can use both your Computer and Stick with the same passes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a single nowtv account you can have six registered devices linked to it and watch two streams at the same time (Boost Pass you get a further additional stream).

So yes you can use both your Computer and Stick with the same passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps, that was an almost instant helpful answer. You could say a snap answer in a snap from schnapps. Many thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

@schnapps didn’t touch on “After this month expires can I buy and use more one off passes and add them as I used to do....” though.

Caution!!! Monthly Sports Passes aren’t one off like the Daily and Weekly ones - they automatically continue month to month on a subscription basis.

It will have said this somewhere, but you must have missed it.

So if you don’t want it to automatically renew, at £33 a month, Cancel it now. You will still get the rest of the month to use it, though, as Cancel cancels the renewal, not the running pass.

Hopefully, this advice will save you from being one of those people who turn up here all the time yelling blue murder about NowTV because the service renews unless you cancel, and they have only just noticed this, sometimes months later 😱

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks for that and yes a very wise addirtional note. I have purchased and used many one month passes to watch specific cricket tournaments or series and usually cancel the automatic renewal on the same day I set them up in order to avoid the whacking high usual subscription.