cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Case ID: 04924846 - Over charged

I emailed and raised a complaint as you had continued to take payment for a cancelled service i responded to you email with evidence of the payments being taken from my card and your response was to close the complaint !!!!!!!!!!

I am now having to raise the issue here, please re open the case the id is attached and look at the response i emailed on the 23rd May.

Please respond urgently. 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have evidence of the payments, but do you have evidence of the cancellation?

If it was a good Cancel, you will have had an email confirming this; and if you can supply that to NowTV, then it, together with the evidence of subsequent payments, will convince them that an administrative error has been made.

However, it is rather easy to think you have Cancelled, when you have said Yes three times but bailed out before the fourth and final one; NowTV really should make this less ambiguous for customers.

But even in this case, when NowTV can see that the Pass(es) subsequent to a failed Cancel haven’t been used, a refund is normally forthcoming on request to Live Chat.

So it shouldn’t have to get adversarial, unless you and NowTV are in dispute over the facts of the matter; have you tried talking to them?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You would think that, but even though they can confirm the plans were cancelled, and i have provided evidence of the payments  i am getting no help at all. so after the best part of a month trying to get Now TV to sort it i have gone to the card company who will stop the payments their end.

I have been emailing the support line to try and get it sorted and  in desperation  trying to get  a number to call or someone to call me but to no avail. They do not want to talk. 

Terrible service