Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My sports pass is not working

NOW TV Logo

Your ticket to sporting greatness

And here it is. Your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass. Now you can take 5 Sky Sports channels with you in your pocket and watch them on your smartphone, anytime, anywhere.

Your special offer gives you the Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass for £0.00 a month for 5 months. When your offer ends it's just £5.99 a month.

Your order details for today are:

Order Reference: 451M142441138
Order Date: 24-Apr-2019
Today's Payment: GBP 0.00

Happy watching!

The NOW TV Team

Just so you know, you can't reply to this email, but if you do want to get in touch, you can find us at NOW TV Help.

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass: Auto renews at £5.99 a month. Or simply cancel anytime. If you are on an offer, then you will start paying £5.99 a month when your offer ends. Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass includes Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, News and Racing. Only available on compatible smartphones (see device compatibility below). To watch your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass alongside other NOW TV Passes, at least one of the registered devices on your NOW TV account must be a compatible smartphone. You can only watch your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass on one smartphone at a time. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

NOW TV: 18+. UK only (save for when visiting the EU). Streamed via broadband/3G/4G/Wi-Fi (charges may apply). Register up to 6 compatible devices and watch on 2 at the same time. If you only have a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass and no other NOW TV Passes, you can only watch on 1 smartphone at a time. Chromecast counts as 2 devices. You can swap 3 registered devices a month. Some shows aren't available live and/or on some devices — see show availability information here. Shows are available on catch up for at least 7 days from date first shown. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Searching for the small print? Get clued up on our full T&Cs here.

Cancellation period for any content passes: You have the right to cancel your purchase of a NOW TV content pass, and receive a full refund without giving any reason, any time up to 14 days (cooling-off period) from the later of: (a) the date of purchase; (b) the date of delivery (for content passes which are redeemed using a voucher code we send you or you have purchased as part of a bundle); or (c) receipt of this notice, except where: You activated a Sky Sports Day Pass or a Sky Sports Week Pass and agreed at that point that you lost the right to cancel or you purchased or activated any of our other Passes and agreed at that point you lost the right to cancel.

How to cancel within cooling-off period: If you change your mind and wish to cancel your purchase during your cooling-off period, you can cancel your Pass anytime in My Passes. Visit our Help site to find out how to cancel.If you need more help, just get in touch by live chat or web form.

Effects of cancellation: If you cancel during your cooling-off period we will refund to you all payments received from you, including any delivery costs.

Refunds: We will make any refund due to you (less any deductions due to us) without undue delay and not later than the earliest of 14 days from the date you notify us of your decision to cancel. We will make the refund using the same means of payment that you used when you placed your order, unless you have agreed otherwise.

How to cancel your NOW TV subscription outside of cooling-off period: If you wish to cancel your purchase outside of the cooling-off period (for example, you have purchased a Sky Cinema Month Pass or Entertainment Month Pass and wish to stop your Pass from automatically renewing), you can cancel your Pass anytime in My Passes. Visit our Help site to find out how to cancel. If you need more help, just get in touch by live chat or web form.

These cancellation rights do not affect your legal rights. If you require any advice on your legal rights, you can refer to: www.adviceguide.org.uk.

Device compatibility for Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass is only available on the following devices and operating systems: Apple iPhone:4S & 5 or later running on iOS 8 or later; Android smartphones: Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later), 1.0 Ghz, 1GB RAM, 480x800 Screen Resolution. NOW TV does not currently support connection of mobile devices to your TV e.g. AirPlay. Chromecast is not supported.

Complaints: We appreciate that sometimes things go wrong and you may experience problems with NOW TV. When this happens, we want to make sure we resolve your problems as quickly as possible. If you would like to make a complaint, please go to How do I make a complaint? and select Get in touch. Our team is available on Live Chat and email from 8am to midnight, 7 days a week, and will help you through your complaint each step of the way.

NOW TV is a trading name of Sky UK Limited (registered number 02906991) of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD. Our UK VAT number is 440 6274 67. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is it not working?

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is it not working?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twice I turned on the nowtv sports channel to watch the football the first was the Man U match I think on Thursday and when I went to watch the match it said I needed a pass? And would not let me watch it...I called McDonald’s as I had won the pass from them they said you was having issues with it so I should contact you...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Twice I turned on the nowtv sports channel to watch the football the first was the Man U match I think on Thursday and when I went to watch the match it said I needed a pass? And would not let me watch it...I called McDonald’s as I had won the pass from them they said you was having issues with it so I should contact you...

If you are watching football with the mobile pass  you have to watch it on Premier League even if it is also showing on Main Event.

Only 5 channels work (Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News) and they only work on the Now TV app on a mobile.

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass includes Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, News and Racing. Only available on compatible smartphones

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine says that I won a sky sports mobile pass as well as 5 live it don’t
say anything about needing premium pass or anything like that. It say I won
sky sports channels and not channel
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Mine says that I won a sky sports mobile pass as well as 5 live it don’t
say anything about needing premium pass or anything like that. It say I won
sky sports channels and not channel

Read your initial post.  It clearly lays out what you have got.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Dwight
> [image: Now TV 5 month Sports Pass]
> Congratulations! You've won a 5 month Now TV Sky Sports Mobile Pass
>

> *Your Pass gives you 5 live Sky Sports channels straight to your
> smartphone!* That’s what it says

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried to watch it again and it’s not working

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You don’t get Golf with one meatball Smiley Tongue

Try it on any of the five included channels, not one of the six you don’t get.

All those details in your first post, did you study them?

Is there anything not happening that those details led you to believe should be happening?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So your saying I won all the crap channels that don’t show anything main
and won’t watch cause nothing of interest is on them and every time a match
or racing f1 is on i can’t watch it unless I pay for it ##- Please type
your reply above this line -##