cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now account doesn’t work with my BT account

Hi,

I was an existing Now tv customer and I am also a bt tv customer as well. I have recently purchased the sport and entertainment tv package via BT and they have sent me a link to transfer my existing now tv account to tv but to no avail.

BT has done everything for me so I believe this is now a Now tv problem. Can someone please help me to sort it out please? 
Many thanks

Chi

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As your trying to get your billing with BT you’ll have to get BT to resolve this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

I have and they have set me a new set up link but even though I can watch all my now packages with my bt tv box but i can’t use my now tv app to watch any of my packages.

shouldn’t my bt account link up with my now tv account? 
this is very annoying.

chi

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Who is frank?

Either way it’s still an issue for BT support to sort out. 
Should give them a call and pester them until they can fully resolve the issue. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Are you trying to use your new BT/Now account on your YouView Box and succeeding, but your old account on the Now TV app?

Or are you saying you can watch the Now channels provided by BT on your YouView box, but not watch on the Now app even on the YouView box?

And this isn’t the issue where you have to exit completely out of BT TV to watch on the Now app, or you break the ‘one device at a time’ rule if you haven’t got Boost?

You have to use your new login everywhere now, and it should work on Now apps anywhere, not just on the YouView box.

But if it’s none of the above, then to be frank, you are being too kind to BT. It’s up to them to get this working for you; and even if it’s a Now problem, it’s still up to BT to work with Now to get it fixed, and you shouldn’t have to do this yourself. You are paying BT a premium over the deal you could get from Now, after all, so make BT earn it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.