cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My entire "continue watching" has disappeared.

What can cause this, and is there any way to get it back? I'm not entirely sure where I was up to with some things.

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My “continue watching” has also disappeared. Watchlist is in tact but active things all gone.

Really annoying, please resolve.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another person here - all 'continue watching' disappeared between 9:30 and 10 am this morning.   Also lots of new things appeared in my watchlist.

I can't tell easily tell where I was upto in my watched series as all of the programs now look unwatched.

Thiis is infuriating as I thought that this type of problem was a thing of the past.  Annoyed that Imay now miss out on a series I was watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually I have just checked my 'watchlist' and this has been populated by shows that are linked to ones i've put in!

i.e fortitude,,so fortitude extras,fortitude 2 special is all in,I never put the last 2 in,,if i remove one they all go!

So I not only have a blank 'continue watchlist' I have stuff in my 'watchlist' I've not put in.

Is this going to be sorted soon,if its to do with an update then ROLL it back,and stop messing about,it wasn't broken before so don't fix it.

Geluk
Expert 2

Where are NOWTV's updates on this critical failure by their IT dept?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My continue watching has disappeared too.

Frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine reappeared last night.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue watching disappeared.

Extra (related) programmes added to watchlist.

Cannot delete expired programmes from watchlist - error code 1300.  Error when trying to delete in Android app.

Roku and white NowTV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Our watch list has dissapeared to. Help

Thanks

Mark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist delete AND add deletes/adds ALL related programmes.

Add Fortitude, for example, and Fortitude Extras and Fortitude 2 Special are also added. Delete Fortitude Extras and all three programmes are deleted.

Especially annoying when you want to add, say, one episode of the Discovering: music documentaries, because, although each programme is shown separately in the Entertainment > All TV Shows > Documentaries list, adding one adds all 12, or however many there are.

Geluk
Expert 2

Yes, same on my Samsung smart TV App; added back The Tunnel, following note from NOWTV that Ser 3 now available.

My Watchlist shows not one thumbnail image for the show but 5 different ones.