cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Account, Voucher System, Live Chat, and Send a Message (or emailing [email removed]) DO NOT WORK

I am writing as an unsatisfied customer of NowTV of several months. I have tried working with your live chat staff several times to resolve my issues; however each time I have attempted the chat has timed out from lack of engagement on your support staff side. I find your support channels for NowTV subscribers unacceptably bad, especially when there are issues with your systems. Live Chat's timeout is too quick, Send Us A Message doesn't work, you have no inbound email support, and no phone support number for non-broadband users.

I have been trying to add a Sky Cinema 3 month pass, and a Entertainment 3 month pass to my account (username: silversetsun) for over a week. I have used several different computers and web browsers to troubleshoot the issue, e.g. Safari/Chrome/Firefox on MacOS and Chrome on Windows. I get the same errors regardless of computer.

Hopefully when you review them you’ll note that my account appears to be corrupted, and that this error is for you to fix. I have worked through this issue on three separate occasions. The most annoying support attempt was with YASHASWINI who promised me that the Live Chat would not timeout, and it clearly did. YASHASWINI said that my vouchers were valid, confirmed they should work, but utlimately failed to assist due to the timeout.

I am happy to provide transcripts of my conversations with Now TV Support Staff to show that I have tried working through this issue in good faith. Each time it ends with your support staff allowing the conversation to time out to avoid resolving my issue, or transfering me up to three times within the chats. I have spent over an hour in collective time trying to resolve this using Live Chat. During the last support chat, I asked for an email address so I can raise this issue should the chat be disconnected: the email address is send-only apparently so I am unable to receive the support I need.

What I would like from NowTV is fix my account so that I am able to self-serve (i.e. be able to use your website to amend my address, apply vouchers to my account, and make changes to my payment details.)

--Andrew

P.S. These are the exact error messages I receive when trying to self-serve:

This is the error message when I go to the URL https://account.nowtv.com/account-details having logged in previously.

"Oops - something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again."

When I attempt to add a voucher to my account I get the following error:

When I attempt to add a made-up voucher code, I get the following error:

"Oops - something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again. ... Hmmm, we don't recognise this voucher."
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am writing as an unsatisfied customer of NowTV of several months. I have tried working with your live chat staff several times to resolve my issues; however each time I have attempted the chat has timed out from lack of engagement on your support staff side. I find your support channels for NowTV subscribers unacceptably bad, especially when there are issues with your systems. Live Chat's timeout is too quick, Send Us A Message doesn't work, you have no inbound email support, and no phone support number for non-broadband users.

I have been trying to add a Sky Cinema 3 month pass, and a Entertainment 3 month pass to my account (username: silversetsun) for over a week. I have used several different computers and web browsers to troubleshoot the issue, e.g. Safari/Chrome/Firefox on MacOS and Chrome on Windows. I get the same errors regardless of computer.

Hopefully when you review them you’ll note that my account appears to be corrupted, and that this error is for you to fix. I have worked through this issue on three separate occasions. The most annoying support attempt was with YASHASWINI who promised me that the Live Chat would not timeout, and it clearly did. YASHASWINI said that my vouchers were valid, confirmed they should work, but utlimately failed to assist due to the timeout.

I am happy to provide transcripts of my conversations with Now TV Support Staff to show that I have tried working through this issue in good faith. Each time it ends with your support staff allowing the conversation to time out to avoid resolving my issue, or transfering me up to three times within the chats. I have spent over an hour in collective time trying to resolve this using Live Chat. During the last support chat, I asked for an email address so I can raise this issue should the chat be disconnected: the email address is send-only apparently so I am unable to receive the support I need.

What I would like from NowTV is fix my account so that I am able to self-serve (i.e. be able to use your website to amend my address, apply vouchers to my account, and make changes to my payment details.)

--Andrew

P.S. These are the exact error messages I receive when trying to self-serve:

This is the error message when I go to the URL https://account.nowtv.com/account-details having logged in previously.

When I attempt to add a voucher to my account I get the following error:

When I attempt to add a made-up voucher code, I get the following error:

"Oops - something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again. ... Hmmm, we don't recognise this voucher."

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

We have send you a email regarding this, if you wouldn't mind emailing us back so we can get this resolved we would really appreciate it.

Thanks Niamh NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm afraid I've had a terribly frustrating experience with the Live Chat service. I am new today to the service and had a query about adding a device as it would not accept my husband's iPad with my details. I had four different advisers sending me the banal online one liners. I think they use robots.  I was on for over an hour and kept being disconnected although I could see all the chat before me. At no time were they close to resolving the issue and in the end I resolved it myself. They said they would send an email because I wanted to complain and that I should progress matters that way, however, no email received. Very disappointed in this lack of professionalism by Sky/Now TV. In this day and age and considering the cost of the service it's not good enough. I have other queries but daren't use the live chat. My head just could not take it and I don't have the time to deal with robots because I really do think that's what's going on. Not good! I look forward to receiving an email so that I have the right route to make my complaint rather than constantly being disconnected via live chat because it wasn't me that broke the connection. Hope everyone has a better service than me. 

Imogenie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh the pain.  Purchase voucher for GP,  Shows on account as ready to go.

But it's not on the page to activate today , strange.

After 3/4 of an hour with us less customer insult staff I asked for a manager. He was not available  and they would reply by email mail in 24/48 hours. Lots of complaints perhaps ?

They just don't seem to have a clue. It seems many people have exactly the same issues. How much would they make / are they loosing with this pathetic service ? I wonder.