cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple passes

Hi All,

I have an entertainment pass that we use as a family, often getting cross over when kids are watching something when we do with only two streams at the same time.

To get around this I want to get the children a kids pass to get them off the entertainment pass a bit, if I sign up for one will I get another six devices added for the new pass or is it only the six for all passes?

i.e., do I need to set up another account with an additional email address and payment to get another six devices on a separate pass?

Many thanks for any help offered. I find that whole system not intuitive and finding information very hard, which is a shame since the whole system seems over complicated!

T

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Set up another account to get six extra devices and two extra simultaneous streams.

I have one account for Sports and another for Cinema/Entertainment so my dad, I and son can watch sports while wife and daughter watch something else.

Only  potential downside is logging in and out, but not an issue for me as I use Now tv devices for sports and Roku devices for cinema/entertainment. Not such an issue logging in and out of tablets and mobiles.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There’s a great deal of information in the Help, and I see lots of posts where I think ‘they could have just looked that up’.  

But @Anonymous User ‘s ingenious approach to overcoming NowTV’s account limits, without spending any greater amount of money, may be something NowTV didn’t envisage; or if they did, didn’t want to publicise.

Another benefit of that approach is that recommendations based on one viewing pattern don’t affect the other viewing pattern, but while positive, that is a smaller consideration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.