cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple accounts

Hi

Not ao long ago I set up a few accounts with different email addresses to take advantage of the the free day passes qith packs of Pringles crisps. Was it okay for me to do that? Is there anything in the terms and conditions that says you can't have multiple and?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It is fine to have multiple accounts. It can be useful for device limits, or if you have children to be able to lock down an account so they have very restricted access.  Make sure however you put a payment pin on each and cancel any passes not needed.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It is fine to have multiple accounts. It can be useful for device limits, or if you have children to be able to lock down an account so they have very restricted access.  Make sure however you put a payment pin on each and cancel any passes not needed.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.