cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving home

I’ll be moving home in September and not too sure what procedures I need to be take to move the box with me. 

Do I need to let Now tv know? 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are not with nowtv broadband and with another broadband provider then there is no need to notify nowtv about moving home when using the nowtv boxes.

When you move into your new home, just scan for new networks in the box menu settings and pick your Router SSID and enter the router password into the nowtv box.

If you are a nowtv broadband customer, then go to My Account on here and select "Broadband and Calls" and click on the moving home section which should show a telephone number to contact the nowtv broadband team about your house move.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are not with nowtv broadband and with another broadband provider then there is no need to notify nowtv about moving home when using the nowtv boxes.

When you move into your new home, just scan for new networks in the box menu settings and pick your Router SSID and enter the router password into the nowtv box.

If you are a nowtv broadband customer, then go to My Account on here and select "Broadband and Calls" and click on the moving home section which should show a telephone number to contact the nowtv broadband team about your house move.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s great Schnapps, 

thanks for your help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to contact nowtv to get my broadband moved to new address but can’t find contact number 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone into your My Account (person icon if using a mobile phone) section whilst logged in on here, then go to the Broadband & Calls section, then scroll down the page until you see Moving Home, then click on it until the telephone number appears on screen to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve tried that but nothing happens just need a number

Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team contained in this screen shot below.

Don't know why you can't see this telephone number under your account (unless you are logged in with a different non Broadband account ?).

Screenshot_2019-10-16-13-41-06.png