cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies & Paramount+

Those with the Movies subscription on SKY get automatic access to the new Paramount+ service as well...for some reason, even though the movies subscription costs the same as SKY on NOWTV, this does NOT include access to Paramount+! What's up with that?

I was thinking of cancelling my movies sub because there just wasn't much worth watching. The odd thing that I really wanted, I had often already rented and watched thru AppleTV anyway, so by the time they turn up on NOWTV, its always a case of "do I want to see it again"? Sometimes it is, but not worth paying £10 a month, every month, for something that gets used once in a blue moon...but then Paramount+ came along with lots of content I was interested in, so I kept my movies sub on here, until I found out ONLY SKY customers get free access to it! Seems unfair and I've just cancelled my movies sub.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Agreed, we really got the short end of the stick with the new Paramount+/Sky deal. 

That being said, "cancel" is your friend. Currently I am paying £4.99 a month until February. So the extra £5 goes towards my Paramount+ subscription.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

While cancelling, I was offered it for £3.99 for 6 months, so you might want to try the cancel thing again 😉

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Paramount Plus is free for a month per email address with a packet of crisps. https://www.walkers.co.uk/paramountplus

Offer ends 31st December 2022.