cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie pass not working

I tried to watch a movie on a Roku box and got the error message "Unable to complete purchase on this device. please go to website to choose offer". I also tried on a tablet and got the message "You need a movie pass to watch on this device". Entertainment works on both devices. I thought I had a valid movie voucher applied.

I went to Passes & Vouchers and it showed that I had a valid entertainment voucher, but did not show a movie voucher. In Billing it shows: Sky Cinema Month Pass To be paid on 20 Jan. I tried to add another movie voucher but nothing happened (no error message, it just didnt do anything).

I'm not sure what is happening. I cant watch moves and I cant add a voucher, and in billing it seems to suggest I have a valid voucher until Jan 20th, even though I can't use it.

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  Is there any chance you could post a screenshot of your 'Passes' section? Also worth trying logging out and back in from each device. Thanks 

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope this will work, it is in a public folder on OneDrive, you may need to cut & paste the address instead of click on link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsdeObsKGlfrgQ14mpTPB-_VMuxF?e=ogEPu8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't work. Problem is that the passes section thinks I do not have a movie voucher, but the billing section thinks I do have one.