cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moved to BT Refund due

Hi,

On Saturday I moved my Now TV account over to BT. 

I did have some prepaid vouchers, Sky Sports (till June) and a 5 month Entertainment pass on the account.

Can you confirm how long it will take for the remainder of these passes to be refunded please?

Thanks,

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will be better off asking the question and getting the answer over on their live chat service.

To reach live chat open the link below, then click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then select the TV option, then when the green chat button appears on screen click on it to contact a NowTV online web chat Advisor.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will be better off asking the question and getting the answer over on their live chat service.

To reach live chat open the link below, then click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then select the TV option, then when the green chat button appears on screen click on it to contact a NowTV online web chat Advisor.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I have done, been going round and round and round in circles.

So I was hoping it would get resolved on here.

Thanks,

James

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt you will get much help on the Community Forum where it is mainly used by NowTV customers like ourselves (though you might get lucky and a NowTV Staff Member picks up your posts on here).

Reading over on the BT Community Forum the NowTV integration into the BT TV service sounds like a mess too me with so much confusion.

Perhaps try live chat again where you may deal with a more knowledgeable NowTV live chat Advisor this time around.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @schnapps 

That's what I'm hoping it gets picked up, I will give it a few days then raise a complaint.

Thanks,

James

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I went online again and got somewhere this time.

Many thanks for your help.