cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moved NowTV to BT and being charged twice last 2 months

Spoke to BT and they said nothing they can do! Bit can't speak to anyone at Nowtv 🤷‍♂️

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to NowTV Broadband or NowTV Passes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler

Passes and paying for Entertainment,cinema and sports £9.99,£11.99 and £33.99

Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you moved over to BT did you ask BT to port your existing NowTV account details across to BT TV or did you create a new separate email account ?

If you didn't ask for your existing NowTV account to be ported across, then it sounds to me that your NowTV account is still active.

Have you gone into your old NowTV account to see if you have cancelled the TV passes ?

If you are stuck, then contact NowTV live chat using the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is some information in this BT help article linked below about transferring and linking your existing NowTV account with BT TV with the NowTV bolt on TV package.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/now-tv-on-bt-tv/learn-about-now-tv-on-bt-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT say I'm paying through them but I also still having payments taken out of my account by NowTV! 

The nowtv subscription was in my wife's name but have been told thats fine as BT account in my name! 

Transfered over on 02/12/20 

And have had payments taken from account for both December and January 🤷‍♂️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Still sounds to me that you have two running accounts active (especially if one was in your wife's name and the second was in your name),i.e. one with BT and one with NowTV where you need to cancel the NowTV one with the running passes on it,

Where it seems to me either you didn't ask BT to transfer your existing NowTV account over to BT or BT have messed up somewhere.

Your best bet is to contact NowTV live chat and ask them to go into your active NowTV account where i am assuming it's still active hence the double bills and get them to cancel your NowTV passes that are still active on it and see if they can remove your details from their system and ask for some sort of refund.

Use my previous link posted to reach NowTV live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where it seems to me either you didn't ask BT to transfer your existing NowTV account over to BT or BT have messed up somewhere.

They assure me that they have transferred wife's account is the one with same passwords and email address as now tv! 

The live chat function just sends you back to the beginning with this problem as not a person and my problem not listed! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it when clicking on the green chat online button on the link i posted.

If still no luck accessing NowTV live chat, then send them a message via the web form using the same link page.