cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly payment not gone through

Hi

Please can someone say if anyone is having trouble with monthly payments as my sky entertainment payment couldn't be taken out as it was due today, I've got more than enough funds in my bank, I don't know if this a problem on now tvs end. 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok just been on live chat for the fourth time and they are aware that it's affecting "most" customers and the technical team are working on it.

fhsh
Mentor

We came across this problem yesterday after getting an email  even though there should  have been a 2month cinema voucher start on 4/10. Spoke on chat and now have a reference no. but how long should you wait until you hear from them?

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

That's good to know it's not an isolated case, though it would of been good for Now TV to of emailed about this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like they've sorted it out as mine is now back to normal.

I'd check your cancelled passes as my monthly sports pass that I had previously cancelled had been restarted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is exactly the same, first, both cinema and entertainment didn't go through, then randomly my cinema one did. When i contacted them, they claimed it was because i didn't have enough money in my bank, I don't have another bank card to use, but it's clearly not a problem with my bank as the cinema pass went through a day later. I have also noticed that they are increasing the price of the entertainment pass on 9th october (didn't receive the email, was informed via the chat service) so my thinking is they are holding out on entertainment pass payments until after the increase date, so they can take the higher amount. I was told I'd be emailed within 24 hours, which was now 48 hours ago, and the current chat person is saying "soon" Personally I think they need to employ people to man phone lines for the tv service as they do for the broadband as it would solve a lot of problems.